Jewish Naples Experience*
With a knowledgeable local Jewish guide you will have the opportunity to visit Naples Jewish sites while touring the city center. The Naples Jewish Experience consists in a walking tour starting from the present Synagogue dated 1864 (built thanks to the financial contribution of the banker Rothschild), and ending in the ex-Jewish quarter called Giudecca, where Jews used to live from the Roman times till year 1541 and two ancient medieval Synagogues (from the outside) and the Tunnel Borbonico.
Jewish Naples and Pompei *
How did an ordinary day in Pompeii 2000 years ago look? What was life like back then? How did the Romans had fun? To know about this, we will stroll in a 2600 y.o. roman town, strolling in its roads and buildings, knowing about its varied population composed of Romans, Slaves, Pagans and Jews.
This tour includes the visit of Pompeii Ruins and Naples old center tour (with a short visit to the former old Jewish quarter upon request)
When you are in Naples, the more you see the more you want to visit! Here you are some of the best experience you can have. Which one would you like to try?
- Tour of Naples old Center and Jewish Naples (full or half day tour)
- Tour Amalfi coast and Pompeii/Herculaneum ruins (f.d.t.)
- Tour of Pompeii/Herculaneum ruins and Naples (f.d.t.)
- Tour of Herculaneum, MAV and Pompeii (f.d.t.)
- Tour of Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius (f.d.t.)
- Tour of Pompeii and Capri (f.d.t./intensive)
- Short Jewish Naples tour (2 – 3 h)
- Naples Experience (4 h)
- Capri Island tour (f.d.t.)
- National Archeological Museum (2 – 3 h.)
- Mozzarella cheese factory experience (perfect tour for your kids)
*walking tour with transfers
Not IncludedDeparture TaxesEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
- find the best accomodation (hotel/apartament/B&B)
- book your kosher lunch box/Shabbat meals
- visit the Synagogue
- attending Shabbat service at the Synagogue